Welcome to Chinyoka’s Factual Musings: A personal blogging portal where I reflect on a number of issues close to my heart, particularly those that have to do with the education of blind and visually impaired people.
In particular, I muse on:
- The meaning of education as it applies to blind and visually
- The use of access technology for productivity in today’s learning environment;
- Doing research to solve today’s problems using modern tools;
- Sharing of fast facts on access technology; and
- Related matters on disability activism and human rights.